Cheese pancakes with cornflakes
Say: "pancakes again" and pass by! Maybe this time you will be interested in such pancakes. Oven baked 20 minutes breakfast for your family is ready to serve hot and tasty…!!
Ingredients for Cheese Cereal Pancakes:
- Egg – 2 pc.
- Sour cream (with a slide) – 3-4 tbsp.
- Wheat flour / Flour (heaped) – 3-4 tbsp.
- Corn flakes – 140-150 g
- Soda -1 1/4 tsp
- Hard cheese – 100-150 g
- Whisk the egg with sour cream.
- Add flour with soda. Mix well (if the cheese is unsalted, you can add a little salt)
- Add grated cheese and the corn flakes. Mix gently with a spoon.
- Place a tray with butter paper or spray oil.
- Spread the batter in small round shape on the tray.
- Bake it in low temperature for 3-4 mins.
- Your healthy and tasty food is ready…!!.