Overnight oats with banana and vanilla
Make an overnight oats is interesting but with a little extra energy by mashing in a banana before placing the bowl in the fridge overnight. It is a sweet and healthy diet option too!
• 1-2 bananas
• 1 ½ cup 8am oats
• 1 ½ cup oat drink
• 1 ½ cup natural yoghurt
• ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
• Salt to taste
• Peanut butter and apple slices
• Alt. roasted nuts and blueberries
HOW TO COOK THE RECIPE
1. Mash bananas.
2. Mix all ingredients and distribute in serving bowl.
3. Let it sit in refrigerator overnight.
4. Next day , top with peanut butter and apple slices or roasted nuts and blueberries.
Your tasty meal is ready to serve!