Luxurious semolina porridge of oatmeal
Today's simplest and tastiest porridge mince, the oatmeal tastes like semolina porridge!
- Mix the oatmeal with a hand mixer and boil in water.
- 75- 0.95 dl of 8am oats, finely mixed
- 1-2 dl water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon cardamom
HOW TO COOK THE RECIPE
- Mix the oatmeal into a fine flour perfectly.
- Boil the water and add the oatmeal mix in it.
- Add cardamom and salt.
- Let it simmer until the porridge get thickens.
- Garnish it with cinnamon-fried apples and enjoy with any milk.
Enjoy the happy and healthy meal…!!!