COOKIES WITH CORN FLAKES
Looking for some super quick, super easy, healthy and delicious cookies to make?
Well look no further.
Of all the cookies, these are the easiest. They take no time at all to make and with just a handful of ingredients. The most important thing is that they are delicious.
If you don't know about the interesting food stuff that can be with the cornflakes you have in your cupboard, here is one of the easiest and fun to make recipe.
Get the kids to help, it's going to be fun. Well, the definition of fun is, of course, very subjective when children are involved.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 cup icing sugar (sifted)
- 2 ½ cup powdered milk
- 2 egg yolk , at room temperature
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 cups corn flakes without sugar
- some candies or cherries
- Sift both flours into a bowl and set aside.
- Take another bowl, add butter and icing sugar. Beat until well integrated and soften.
- Add the milk powder and mix. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract. Mix everything well.
- Add the previously sorted flour and mix everything. Remember, Do not mix too much as it can become hard.
- Finally add the cornflakes and mix well with a spoon. Crumble the flakes a bit while mixing.
- Take a little of the dough and make small balls of approximately 2 to 3 cm in diameter. Place dough balls on a tray with baking paper. And press a piece of candied cherry on top of each ball.
- Bake at 140ºC for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a rack.
- Your yummilicious cookies are ready to serve… !